Friday, December 21, 2012

Questions from you!

This question is from soccer_true_hope_33.
Soccer: Llama, i play soccer, but what do I do if my career doesn't work out?
Me: well, first of all, do you do anything else besides soccer?
Soccer: Nope. unless you count school
Me: OK, never mind. What do you do when you have free time?
Soccer: practice soccer, and do homework.
Me: OK... Well, um do you like anything besides that?
Soccer: No, I am to busy doing soccer and school that I do not have time to find other things I like.
Me: Well, when you get the chance, try something you have always wanted to try.
Soccer: OK, I will.
Me: K great. Check back with me next month and tell me what you like to do then.
Soccer: OK thank you, Llama:)
Me: yup

Soccer, a sport that nobody likes except for British lads. But, they call it Futball.















THE NEXT MONTH:
Me: Did you find anything you liked?
Soccer: Nope...
Me: Why not???
Soccer: Because I got kicked off my soccer team for trying to bend the rules in soccer.
Me: seriously??
Soccer: You told me to try something new, and I did...
Me: I meant something that has to do absolutely NOTHING with soccer.
Soccer: Oh....

1 comment: